Saturday, September 17, 2011

Age of Empires III - Winning the Rockies




Our usual weekends encompass not being at home. There’s something always going on. At times like these, it’s nice to have a weekend off to yourself. However, when I do have time to spare on my weekend mornings, Farzeed and I take on the enemy in Age of Empires III.

Yes, it’s a little out dated, but it’s our current vice of choice. Preferably, I’d play something similar to Command and Conquer (The Generals) due to my obsession with tanks, but we easily out do the computer and most human players tend to cheat.

With AOE, we had won against the Expert in all the large maps, but today after numerous campaigns in the Rockies (which is smaller), victory was ours. Yes, we did the impossible and won. But surprising as it may seem to Cathleen, we’ll probably give it another shot, taking on adversaries of the human kind instead.

No comments: